True Love

True Love

Friday, November 19, 2010

MOM, MOMMA, MOMMY, MOTHER

This is my MOTHER.




other names:

Mom, mother, mamma, mamma warner, mamaseata, mommy



Who she is:



beautiful

caring

understanding

loving

SUPPORTIVE

compassionate

good listener

smart

wonderful

selfless

MAMA WARNER

strong





my mother has been thru alot and still stands tall and strong thru it all.



she is my bestest friend

the one i can turn to with anything

she has raised us alone since we were just 3 years old

she has supported me thru my life’s toughest trials

has been my shoulder to cry on several times

she is a great listener and gives wonderful advice

no matter what path I choose in life she always supported me



This is my MOTHER

MY ROCK

MY SUPPORT


She was there for me when I got out of unhealthy marriage and supported my every decision


She was there for me when I had Evelyn( even though she sat by the head of my bed when I delivered her) having her there in the room when her first grandchild was born meant everything to me. she was there those 3 trying days and when i wasn’t sure i could place her. she was there, my mother my support.

I am so grateful I had my mother's support thru the process even though it was hurting her tom But she knew God's plan for Evelyn and KNEW this was where she was to be.


she was there when I got married again and supported me thru it all and has been there for me ever since


She is always a phone call away when i need to call, miss Evelyn or just want to hear her sweet voice and see how her day has been.



This is MY MOTHER, I love her so much
 
HAPPY 59TH BIRTHDAY MOMMY

No comments: