True Love

True Love

Monday, May 18, 2009

A Mother's Love Endure's All"






My mothers day was great filled with lots of love. It was a great visit, we wend to lunch at TC Eggingtons. Very yummy. Evie was very giggle. it was Hillarious. Lynzie and Daniel call it her Teradacle cry. its way funny. i love how big she is getting... THANK YOU DANIEL AND LYNZIE FOR MAKING MY MOTHERS DAY AMAZING. Saturday was hard after leaving Evelyn, Braden and I drove up to Holbrook to spend the weekend with his Family, and it was a hard drive for me i felt like breaking down and did once... Sunday I had PLANNED it being hard but it ended up being a wonderful day. Bradend dad made Mothers day Breakfast and I was included and had some gifts to open and chruch was easier than I thought. My mother got me a beautiful necklace that is a heart that says mother daughter friend and a plaque that says " A Mother's Love Endure's All" she wrote me a very sweet note that i will alway cherish. I love my mother and all the support she has shown me even though this was her first grandchild she still brags and shows her pictures off to everyone especially work.

No comments: