True Love

True Love

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

5 months already




Wow its been 5 months since I signed my rights as a Mother to give my daughter a two parent home. I seriously can’t believe its been 5 months already, where has the time gone too… there are many things that have helped me the last 5 months cope with my loss… I will just name five

1. My family and Braden
2. My loving birthmother support Group
3. Sharing my experience with others
4. The openness of my Adoption
5. Daniel and Lynzie for the Many email updates and many visits I have had with them and Evelyn

My life has been so blessed. I have continually seen the reasons why placing my Daughter with Daniel and Lynzie was best. She has a two parent home who love her (as much as her birthparents love her). She gets to grow up with the priesthood and many men surrounding her who are worthy to bless her when she needs it. She gets to grow up in a home where the spirit is so strong and where she has two amazing parents who want whats best for her. She gets to have an Eternal Family that she can be with Forever!!(PLUS she gets to see the world and experience all that I never was able to growing up.

Evelyn has been the best thing that has happened to me. She brought me back to the Gospel and to my Heavenly Father. I know the true meaning of sacrifice because of her. I will love her each and everyday of my life more and more. She will always know that I loved her and I gave her this GIFT cause I LOVE HER that much. I couldn’t ask for better parents for my little angel than Daniel and Lynzie. I am grateful each and everyday of my life that Heavenly Father led me to them. I am grateful for the love they show me and that they finally have a family.. Evelyn Gisele Allen I love you with all my heart and Always will. You’re my Angel. Thank you Daniel and Lynzie.



"A Birthmother puts the needs of her child above the wants of her heart"

Skye Hardwick
founder of "Life Mothers"



1 comment:

Cami said...

Wow. Five months already.
She is a gorgeous girl.
I love you very much!