True Love

True Love

Saturday, July 23, 2011

37 1/2 and half weeks When will Easton make his Entrance- any guesses

Well i am finally making progress, all my baby update emails tell me I am full term now and can have the baby anyday.... this I am hoping for. I am very ready to done. The pregnancy has been pretty good to me so far. Just over being pregnant. I want my old body back and to hold my little man. Everything is set for him to come, Nursery is officially complete, his going home outfit is here, carseat/stroller are purchased. The carseat is installed and inspected  by Chandler Fire Department. My bags are packed and ready I'm ready to go, but I think Easton has other plans at this points.

I am grateful I have not been very sick thru this pregnancy and we have had a healthy pregnancy thus far.
We were able to go to a Dbacks games on Wednesday night, they played the Brewers and we got out but kicked but we enjoyed the company of Braden mission companion Jonesy and his cousin ( even though they were Brewers fans and Jonesy's cousin caught  a ball ) ( pictures are a little blurry sorry)




(37 1/2 weeks)
I had my Dr appt on friday and I was dilated to a 2 and 70% effaced, they stripped my membranes and so we are hoping Easton makes his appearance this week.  We have been having contractions since May but now that I am closer to my due date they are getting closer and stronger.... Pray Easton comes this week..


Other highlights in the Hatch family Braden will be changing stores as of Aug 1st he will no longer be in Gold Canyon he will be managing the East Apache Trail store, he is excited and looking forward to this change.

1 comment:

Audra Owens said...

You were so spoiled having Evie two weeks early. Just watch, you'll have Easton on his due date :)
Glad to hear all is well, you'll have to shoot me a text when he gets here!