True Love

True Love

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Love Day

My sweet husband and I both took the day off from work and slept in and he made me breakfast and we releaxed together till it was time to go to dinner. He made a reservation at The Melting Pot in Scottsdale. We both have never been there before and thought it would be fun, and it was. We had a private both, 4 course meal took a little lovers quiz, got a goody bad and a picture of us in a frame. I love when i get to spend a weekday with my honey. He is so good to me. espeically being pregnant and dealing with my mood swings, i get irritable for no reason at all and i mean NO REASON. it's pretty funny, i can laugh about it cause i know I am ridiculous most of the time, and i will tell him i know it something that shouldnt bother me( and i laugh when telling him) and i should let it go because its something so small and meaningless, but i just DON't. Braden has so much patience for me.


This june we will have known (or to some people been dating/together/in love) each for 3 years. Our first date was on July 4th, when he stole my # from his friend Randall and he called me and I couldnt say no, we were inseparable from that point on, we were officially dating right before i left for California for Christmas and I told him I loved him first on new years eve and his response "I know" then he said I love you too.. it was pretty funny....


He has been the best thing (besides Evie) that has happened to me. What man will date a pregnant girl, stick with her thru the remaining 5 months and take her to the hospital when he water breaks, sit thru her crying/screaming/biting (when i got the epidural-which i didnt know i bit him till the next day when he told me)and my adoption and be there for me after I placed my Evie with her family and never leave my side. I never imagined he would stick around and or let alone want to marry me. I am so grateful for such a loving/caring/understanding man. I couldnt ask Heavenly Father for a better husband, soon to be father.

4 comments:

A Life Being Lived said...

You deserve only the best and I'm glad your hubby is so amazing!!

kelcie said...

Braden fell in love with you when you were pregnant! Of course he can put up with all the mood swings, he's done it before ;) YOU are the best thing that happened to him Heather, and I'm SOOOOO happy for you guys and the little Hatch baby on the way!! LOVE YOU!!

Heather said...

A life being lived-- thank you so much for your kind words on my posts. I just got done reading your story as a BM also and think your amazing and strong and our stories are alike in many many ways..

mrs. barlow said...

i love the H&B.
glad he can handle you!