True Love

True Love

Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Day 2010

I have the most amazing husband in the world. I have wait so long for a man like him. We had a wonderful weekend in Scottsdale, Az ( I know it not far but nice to get away for the week). We then decided to hit up Matt's Big Breakfast in Phoenix (was shown on Guy's Diner, drive-ins and Dives) It was amazing. We waited 2 HOURS, but it was well worth it. Then we came home and relaxed and Braden cooked me a yummy dinner Pistachio Crusted Tilapia, Pear and green salad with sweet homemade vinaigrette and fries. Then we just cuddled and relaxed. Braden got me a very beautiful Heart ring from Kay jewelers, but he had snuck it in my purse early in the morning on Sunday and I never found it till he got home from the store and told me he lost his wallet, we looked everywhere, he suggested we look in my purse, so I did, ( i still missed the box lol), Braden looked thru it and said what’s this and he was holding a little white box. What a sneaky husband, I had literally gone thru my purse several times that day and never found it... I have the most amazing husband in the world. He cleans cooks and does laundry, how much better can it get than that. I love you BABE!




No comments: