True Love

True Love

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hard Times

This month has been a fairly hard one for me... it has to do with my year anniversary of my placement coming up next week... My husband has been very patient with me... the other day was a rater rough one and he brought me home red roses and a starbucks hot chocolate. I love my husband this little treat definitly made my day better.... i love him so much and i am grateful i have him thru this process and had him there after i placed my little angel...

2 comments:

Audra Owens said...

You'll be alright! Try not to think of it as a gloomy day and maybe it won't turn out that way. Keep an eternal perspective and consider that perhaps even though Evelyn isn't sealed to you, it is no coincidence that you were chosen to give her life. Her little spirit probably was a dear and close friend of yours (if not the best of friends) before this life and will continue to be such in the next life. You will have an incredible relationship again. Try to think of her as your best friend that you helped get to her family rather than the daughter you didn't get to parent. This life is but a blink of an eye compared to eternity. You are an amazing woman Heather! Miss you!

Heather said...

Thank you Audra... you always have the right words to say to me.... I miss you too