True Love

True Love

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Frustrated

So with everything going on in my life right now i am really frustrated... I wish things would move faster in my life and I could move on... Work is okay I wish I had more students that really wanted to go to school but noooo they keep saying I want to start in Jan b/c of the holidays. Well what the heck are you going to do next year when the holidays come around again quit school for 3 months... lame... anyways my friend is going out of town this weekend and I am sad but I am having a fun girls weekend.. Tasha and I are going Salsa dancing Saturday night so that will be tons of fun I will make sure to post pictures of it... I miss my family alot also right now... I really want to see my Momma and sisters... okay I am done venting now

No comments: